About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Throw Them All Out: How Politicians and Their Friends Get Rich Off of Insider Stock Tips, Land Deals, and Cronyism That Would Send the Rest of Us to PrisonThrow Them All Out: How Politicians and Their Friends Get Rich Off of Insider Stock Tips, Land Deals, and Cronyism That Would Send the Rest of Us to Prison by Peter Schweizer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I read parts of this book to my husband when I was upset by what I read.

60 Minutes Nov. 13, 2011 episode http://www.tv.com/shows/60-minutes/watch... dares to ask the politicians about the trades and land deals discussed in this book.

I encourage all of us to read this book and ask our politicians what steps they are taking to eliminate what is referred to as honest graft.



View all my reviews

No comments: