About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Organize for a Fresh Start: Embrace Your Next Chapter in LifeOrganize for a Fresh Start: Embrace Your Next Chapter in Life by Susan Fay West

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book had been a Free Friday selection, and it is no longer free.



This book helps a reader whose processes and systems are no longer working because there may have been a major transition in the reader's life such as empty nest, downsize to a smaller home, elderly parent moving in, changing careers, and others. West uses the acronyms of REORGANIZE and SIMPLIFY to help the reader stay on track until the job is done and the home supports you in your new life.



I'm finding the book's charts and questionnaires useful as I work through a smaller transition, having a household with two retired adults needing to use rooms differently for full-time hobbies.



View all my reviews

No comments: