About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, April 09, 2012

Hey, America, Your Roots Are ShowingHey, America, Your Roots Are Showing by Megan Smolenyak

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


ebook ISBN is 9780806535524

I am a hobby-ist genealogist, and I enjoyed reading the 22 case histories Megan Smolenyak tells of the ways her special skills have been used to find ancestors or descendants. She develops her stories well, and they can hold the interests for most any problem-solving person.



View all my reviews

No comments: