About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life's a BeachLife's a Beach by Claire Cook
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was a Free Friday selection, and it is no longer free from Barnes and Noble's Nookstore. Free Fridays give me the opportunity to read books that are not of a genre that I seek out of habit. I would classify this book as chick-lit or family relationship drama, and to my surprise I enjoyed meeting the characters in Ginger's life at the age of 41 years old with a sister who wants to do something memorable for her 50th birthday. The book was entertaining. The characters were more real and funny than real and whiny. I recommend it as entertainment.

View all my reviews

No comments: