About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Reading Group Insider: Book Club The Reading Group Insider: Book Club "Buzz Books," Resources, and Ideas for Great Reading and Meeting by The eBook Insider
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a Free ebook from BN.com, and it is still free.
It does have great ideas for joining an existing book club or starting a new one. Reading guides are included for the recommended books and general questions are included for different genres. My disappointment with this as an eBook is the lack of better indexing or chapter subtitles so that I can find a section that might interest me without reading the entire chapter. Yes, I can use bookmarks once I find the page to where I want to go.

View all my reviews

No comments: