About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

The Measure of the Magic (Legends of Shannara, #2)The Measure of the Magic by Terry Brooks

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this because my husband likes to collect the fantasy series by several different authors, and he fills many shelves in our house with these books. Goodreads helps me keep track of books in a series and the chronological order of the Shannara books. If you have not read any of his books, I recommend you start at the chronological beginning of his series.

Brooks tells a good tale of action and adventure. Through his fantasy writing, he comments on our society.



View all my reviews

No comments: