About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

From Ashes to HonorFrom Ashes to Honor by Loree Lough
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Thisa book was free from the Nook store on BN.com, and its current price is $9.48.
I read it because I liked the concept of stories about First Responders, and how their lives have changed in the ten years since 9/11/2001. I knew the book was Christian fiction, and I was willing to overlook the parts where I thought different characters were repeating the same dialogue without the author changing the words to better suit the current character speaking. What I can't overlook is why doesn't Austin place a call to Mercy's brother to tell him that Mercy is in the hospital? Austin met him before.
I don't recommend this book because I think there are better choices for your reading.

View all my reviews

No comments: