About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spain and PeaceSpain and Peace by Howard Fast
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was a free ebook from Barnes & Noble.
I don't know if this is history or propaganda. I'm too young to know what news was reported about Spain when this was written, but, I'm old enough to remember Chevy Chase continuing to report on the dying of Generalissimo Franco on the "Weekend Update" of Saturday Night Live.As much as I shake my head at people who get their news from John Stewart and Steven Colbert, I once received my current events from comedy shows.
I recommend it only to students of history.

View all my reviews

No comments: