About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Honor RedeemedHonor Redeemed by Loree Lough
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This was free from the Nook store at BN.com, and now its price is $9.99.
The one thing that makes me stop reading a book, it is inconsistency and a lack of continuity. Her dog Rowdy is killed by an automobile on page 106 and this is the big moment when Honor can trust Matt to provide loving support for her, and then on page 202, "For another, he [Buzz] knew that Rowdy had successfully worked several snow missions and that whil he [Rowdy] had not been fond of airplanes and helicopters, he'd cooperated."
I don't recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: