About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Running with the Demon (Word & the Void, #1)Running with the Demon by Terry Brooks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoy reading the books about Shannara by Terry Brooks, so I thought I would start at the chronological beginning. Running with the Demon is the first of the Word and Void trilogy.
This book also had this reader turning pages during a flight when an ebook reader must be turned off. It was good enough for me to read through out the flight. Who is the demon tracked by John Ross, and why is a youg girl named Nest Freemark so important?
I recommend this to fans who have not read it.

View all my reviews

No comments: