About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Fodor's Alaska 2013Fodor's Alaska 2013 by Fodor's Travel Publications Inc.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Like 60% of Alaska's tourists I will travel by cruise ship and this guide has enough information for cruising tourists and the limited time we will be in port. Website URLs are included when further research may be required. Enough pictures of the most common flora and fauna for the different regions are included to use it as an introductory field guide.

View all my reviews

No comments: