About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Frommer's AlaskaFrommer's Alaska by Kris Capps
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book includes lots of information about cruising, including pros and cons of big ships vs small ships. When it provides information about cities that are ports of call, it includes the dock areas and the ship terminals. It provides information about the railways and to the places that most cruise tours travel. This is the information I wanted. It also includes basic information and recommendations for backpackers.

View all my reviews

No comments: