About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

 Deadly Aim (Angel Delaney Mysteries, #1)Deadly Aim by Patricia H. Rushford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This ebook was free when I downloaded if from Barnes and Noble to my Nook library in 2012. This gives me the opportunity to try a new-to-me author.

The premise of the mystery of the death of a 12-year-old Black child allegedly caused by a white police officer is as timely in 2015 as it was when the author first had the book copyrighted. Rushford draws the reader into the story quickly and has compelling characters. Her supporting characters are as well-defined as the main characters.

This ebook can be classified into three genres: mystery, romance, and Christian fiction. I recommend it to readers who like all three.


View all my reviews

No comments: