About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, November 20, 2015

OneNote & Evernote Box Set: The Ultimate GTD OneNote User Guide + Quick OneNote And Evernote Guide To Improving Your Productivity And Getting Things DoneOneNote & Evernote Box Set: The Ultimate GTD OneNote User Guide + Quick OneNote And Evernote Guide To Improving Your Productivity And Getting Things Done by Kevin Wood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This set of three ebooks was free when I downloaded it from Amazon to my Kindle library. I have downloaded and read many Kindle books about Evernote this year, and this is the first bundle that included books about OneNote. Most of these books have good information for beginners. I'm looking for intermediate or advanced instruction.
The first book includes information about using OneNote for shopping, Christmas, job search, and vacation planning. The second book is an explanation of OneNote's tool ribbon which was helpful for me, but it may be redundant for other readers. The third book is about Evernote, and beginners may find it useful.
I recommend it for beginners who want to learn about both OneNote and Evernote.




View all my reviews

No comments: