About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Biltmore Estate

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I've always been curious about the formal dining room because this had the table large enough to seat our entire extended family, no children's table necessary.
When my mother was on vacation here many years ago, I suggested she take a look at that dining room. She brought me this informative book about the house where this princess would like to live. Ok, maybe I only covet two rooms: the formal dining room and the library.
I looked at the pictures many times and it had a place on my travel reference shelf in my home library. This year I took the time to read the text so I could classify it as read in 2010.


View all my reviews >>

No comments: