About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Pillars of Creation (Sword of Truth, #7) The Pillars of Creation by Terry Goodkind


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I was surprised that the seventh book of this series changed its format to tell the story of Jennssen who had good reason to fear the rule of Darken Rahl and continues to fear the rule of Lord Richard Rahl.

New characters are introduced and I find them engaging.

Exploring Richard's rule from a different perscpective keeps the series from becoming as predictable as it could be by the seventh book.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: