About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, April 09, 2010

Naked Empire (Sword of Truth, #8) Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
There is a particularly nasty villian, Nicholas the Slide, who was made from torture.
The society of the people of Bandakar were banished because they are pristinely ungifted. From past books of the series,we know they are dangerous because they are unaffected by direct magic. What we did not know before was the society of the Bandakar might evolve into a society of pacifists and pacifists are dangerous because they cannot see Evil.


View all my reviews >>

No comments: