About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Routes 385 and 90, Texas 15 Apr 2010


We drove all day to return to San Antonio. On 385, we often did not see another vehicle for 45 minutes. We stopped to read many of the historical markers until we came into rain. The tallest bridge in Texas, over the Pecos River near where it enters the Rio Grande, was impressive. Although I have no pictures of Amistad Reservoir, we stopped at the Visitor Center to watch a video about the rock art.
Routes 385 and 90, Texas 15 Apr 2010

No comments: