About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Window and Oak spring Trail, Big Bend, 14 Apr 2010


"The Window Trail offers one of the most beautiful treks in the park. It descends from the cool mountains across flat, open scrubland and arrives at a shady creekbed with rugged cliffs towering overhead. The trail ends at a slick pour-off, forming the base of the V in the Window that was formed by creekwater slicing through the canyon over eons. The View is incredible....The agony comes on the return trip. Every step back is at an incline."
--Gary Clark, Enjoying Big Bend National Park.
Window and Oak spring Trail, Big Bend, 14 Apr 2010

No comments: