About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Taylorsville Metropark, 22 Apr 2010


Dayton Hikers.org and Metroparks.org have Get Out and Go hikes that are done at a brisk pace. We thought we would try one. Brisk pace is definitely not our pace. It is not my pace on inclines and it is not our pace when we notice something that catches our attention. No, we are butterfly hikers: those who flit from one item of interest to the next along the trail. Click on this link to see all the pictures from our hike.
Taylorsville Metropark, 22 Apr 2010

No comments: