About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, April 12, 2010

On the Road from Rio Grand Village to Panther Junction to Persimmon Gap


We are impressed with the wideness of some of the wash areas that have still had flooding sufficient to wipe out the prior bridges. Dugout Well was a pleasant picnic area with the Chihuahuan Nature Trail nearby. Dog Canyon was the area where the Army experimented with the use of camels in 1859. The experiment was discontinued by the Civil War. On the Road from Rio Grand Village to Panther Junction to Persimmon Gap

No comments: