About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Bananagrams!: The Official BookBananagrams!: The Official Book by Joe Edley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

2011 Christmas gift from Lesley, Brandon and Liam. I predicted it would take me all year to finish the 575 puzzles inside.

I would have given it 5 stars if only I were a good enough puzzle-solver to complete all 575 puzzles. The book defeated me. I found myself looking up more and more solutions as I got to the 3- and 4-banana rated puzzles. I had some favorite types of puzzles, and when I finished all of them. I went to my next favorite types and worked on them.

This book was fun, until it reached a frustration level which was no longer fun. I recommend it, and I will seek out other editions as they become available.

View all my reviews

No comments: