About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Who Do You Think You Are?: The Essential Guide to Tracing Your Family HistoryWho Do You Think You Are?: The Essential Guide to Tracing Your Family History by Megan Smolenyak

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a companion guide to the NBC series, and the middle section retells the stories of the episodes of the first season.

This book is also a 200-page guide to researching your own family tree, suggestions for the software that makes recording the history so much easier than paper filing, and suggestions for websites (fee-based and free) that can get you started from home.

I am a hobbyist, and I still found some websites to search from this book. I can recommend both beginners and hobbyists read it.



View all my reviews

No comments: