About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, March 02, 2012

Crescent Dawn (Dirk Pitt, #21)Crescent Dawn by Clive Cussler

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'm a Clive Cussler fan, and I eagerly anticipate the adventures of Dirk Pitt and Al Giordino. I love the adventures, I love following the research leads, and the suspense of wondering just how those two will save the day.



But it isn't just two anymore; a wonderful cast includes Loren, Rudi Gunn, Summer and Dirk the Younger. This family can be researching totally different projects and still come together to help each other. My one objection was the one time in the story when I was not sure which Dirk was helping an archeological dig as a marine engineer. I figured out which one, and I was quickly back into the story.



I continue to recommend Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler's novels for their entertainment.





View all my reviews

No comments: