About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Deep Down (Jack Reacher, #16.5)Deep Down by Lee Child
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a Jack Reacher fan, and I purchased this short story for $1.99 as an Nook book.
I like that Lee Child chooses to give his fans a back story for the short story. The time is 1986 and Reacher is called from Frankfurt to Washington, D.C. for an undercover assignment.
I recommend it to fans of the series, and recommend new readers start with Killing Floor.

View all my reviews

No comments: