About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, November 05, 2012

Washington, D.C. and Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware (National Geographic's Driving Guides to America)Washington, D.C. and Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware by National Geographic Society
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book has been on my home library shelf for 15 years, and I used it this year as I planned and traveled on a road trip to Washington, D.C.
It is a good reference book for sights to see on the way and once you arrive. The reason it gets only 3 stars is it is fifteen years old and it is outdated. Telephone numbers are given for more information when it is more likely that we would prefer a website these days. Since its publications, there are new museums which are not to be missed.
If it is on your shelf, read it and use it.

View all my reviews

No comments: