About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

I Used to Know That (Stuff You Forgot from School)I Used to Know That by Caroline Taggart
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was once a Free Friday selection I downloaded from BN.com, and it is no longer free.
The book is comprised of lists and commentary about knowledge memorized for school tests which you may have forgotten without frequent use. Knowing I could still recall much of what is mentioned, except trigonometry, was reassuring. I do not value the reassurance as much as the current price of the ebook ($9.99.)



View all my reviews

No comments: