About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

5 Steps to Personal Power5 Steps to Personal Power by Patrick Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I trust Chet Day's recommendation and his special price for the download of this .pdf book.
There are many exercises within these five steps which are based on many techniques such as cognitive behavioral therapy and neuro-linguistic programming to help break through limiting beliefsand continue new behaviors until they are habitual.
It is a good book to read and re-read.

View all my reviews

No comments: