About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Frozen Heat (Nikki Heat, #4)Frozen Heat by Richard Castle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the other Nikki Heat books by Richard Castle and I eagerly anticipated reading Frozen Heat.
It's entertaining and fun. Would I enjoy this mystery if I were not already a fan of the tv series? Yes, the mystery is well-structured and it has good pacing. Fictional character growth is limited by the changes in the tv characters.
I recommend starting with the first book of the series, Heat Wave, and reading all four.


View all my reviews

No comments: