About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, October 18, 2013

As The Crow Flies (Walt Longmire, #8)As The Crow Flies by Craig Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm reading the Walt Longmire series, and I look forward to each of them.

I thought this might be lighter as Walt and Henry are trying to help with wedding arrangements and they are in Montana to look for an alternative site to the one we thought was already booked. Walt and Henry witness the death of a young woman from a fall from the cliffs. Her infant son survives the fall. It may be on tribal lands but Walt is curious enough to help the new tribal police. The real mystery is will Walt use this case as an excuse to miss the wedding when he has already missed so many big events in Cady's life due to cases.

I recommend this book to fans of the series because I think the books should be read in order to enjoy the growth of the characters.

View all my reviews

No comments: