About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

The Wrong Girl (Jane Ryland, #2)The Wrong Girl by Hank Phillippi Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I eagerly anticipated this second book of the Jane Ryland series for I like Ryan's choice of using a female protagonist who excels at investigative reporting instead of the stereotypical amateur. She needs the story and its byline for her career. The ethical standards Jane and Detective Jake Brogan must maintain to keep their jobs and careers prohibit a sexual relationship between the two of them.

New readers can start with this mystery or with the first of the series, The Other Woman.

View all my reviews

No comments: