About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hell Is Empty (Walt Longmire, #7)Hell Is Empty by Craig Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm working my way through the Walt Longmire series, and my admiration for Craig Johnson grows with this homage to The Inferno.

Walt sums up his reason for his doggedness in tracking the killer and his hostages with the thought, I would like to know that someone is coming to help me, and the help is coming NOW and not hours from now when others can arrive.

I agree with the other reviewer who suggests first time readers are not to start the series here. This book is for fans of the series.







View all my reviews

No comments: