About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Child of the MistChild of the Mist by Kathleen Morgan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Child of the Mist was free when I downloaded it to my Nook.

This book could be shelved under the category of Romance and the subcategory of Highland Romances. It is also historical as it is set in 1563 and 1564. I could give it three stars for being a historical, Highland Romance. Yet, I take away a star for what I consider to be uneven pacing within scenes, especially towards the end. When I find myself talking back to a book, it is the time to drop a star.

I recommend it to only fans of this genre and this author.


View all my reviews

No comments: