About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, December 16, 2013

ArgentinaArgentina by Jean F. Blashfield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The series, "Enchantment of the World," is a resource my local library has for information about the countries I plan to visit on my vacation. These books are written for 5-8 grade Social Studies students and teachers.

Finally, this book gives information about popular singers which might be of interest to students who can listen to worldwide music on Pandora. The singer mentioned is Charley Garcia.

I recommend it to all readers.

View all my reviews

No comments: