About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the WorldBurn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World by Tom Venuto
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have heard of the reputation of Tom Venuto and I was eager to read the library copy of his book.

I like his four point approach which is expressed as L.E.A.N.: Learn, mental training; Eat, nutrition; Activate, Cardio Training; and New Body, Weight Training. I finished reading the book in time to use his suggestions for my New Year's Resolutions for 2014.

I recommend it for all readers who need help to be healthier and more fit.


View all my reviews

No comments: