About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pictures of the Mind: What the New Neuroscience Tells Us About Who We ArePictures of the Mind: What the New Neuroscience Tells Us About Who We Are by Miriam Boleyn-Fitzgerald
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was free when I downloaded it to my Nook from BN.com.

I have a general interest in neuroscience. Fortunately, this author has fifteen years experience writing about scientific research and technology topics for the general public. She does an excellent job of explaining and moving the narrative along.

I recommend it for readers who may have an interest in the subject.

View all my reviews

No comments: