About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

ArgentinaArgentina by Richard A. Crooker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I requested most of the books My library had on the subject of Argentina, and most of them are juvenile books for resources for Social Studies reports. This book seemed to be for a higher grade level for the economic subjects it reported on.

When this book was published in 2004, Argentina's economic problems included massive public debt, 25% unemployment and underemployment, increasing school dropout rate, and a widening gap between its poor and its rich.

I recommend this book for all readers.

View all my reviews

No comments: