About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Uruguay (Discovering)Uruguay by Charles J. Shields
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm reading all the books my local library system has about the three countries I plan to visit in 2014, even the youth books.

This book did not have as many photos or political history as the last book I read. This book has recipes and suggestions for teachers regarding possible class projects. It is a good resource for class projects.

It is a quick read for readers interested in a broad overview of the subject.

View all my reviews

No comments: