About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Always the Baker, Finally the Bride (Emma Rae Creations, #4)Always the Baker, Finally the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I borrowed this book from the library in order to finish reading #4 in the "Emma Rae Creations." The other three e in my Nook ebook library. Bricker has referred to her books as "LOL-inspirational," and I enjoyed them enough to read all four books in the series.
Bricker continues to let us know more of the stories of interesting people, Emma Rae and her fiance Jackson. The family members and friends who are the supporting cast are back in this book.
I recommend readers who enjoy Christian romance and recipes begin the series with Always the Baker, Never the Bride and save this one for dessert.

View all my reviews

No comments: