About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Finders KeepersFinders Keepers by Catherine Palmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Finders Keepers was free when I downloaded it to my Nook library in 2012. I appreciate the opportunity to try the work of new-to-me authors this way.
I was entertained by the distinct characters of the supporting cast in this Christian fiction romance: Nick, Grace, Boompah, Mrs. McCann, and even, Mr. and Mrs. Fox. This reader found herself rooting for Elizabeth and Zachary to find a solution to their problem of how a 100-year-old decaying mansion can best serve the town of Ambleside.
I strongly recommend it to fans of the genre.

View all my reviews

No comments: