About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Evernote: How to Organize and Supercharge Your Life Using EvernoteEvernote: How to Organize and Supercharge Your Life Using Evernote by Michael T. Robbins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was free for 24-hours when I downloaded it to my Kindle library on the recommendation of a fellow member of the Facebook group, Evernote for Genealogists.
The stated purpose of the book is learn how to use and effectively implement what you have learned. Good directions are given about encrypting information. He recommends camscanner app to help you declutter papers from your desk top.
This ebook is only 34 pages long, and it includes too much information about another book Robbins has for sale.

View all my reviews

No comments: