About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Crucial Accountability: Tools for Resolving Violated Expectations, Broken Commitments, and Bad BehaviorCrucial Accountability: Tools for Resolving Violated Expectations, Broken Commitments, and Bad Behavior by Kerry Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Why is it the people who need to stop doing behaviors that create a need for books like this, don't read them; and it is up to the rest of us to read about topics such as "Signs you are Dealing With the Wrong Problem"? Three of those signs are 1. Your solution does not get what you really want. 2. You're constantly discussing the same issue. and 3. you're getting increasingly upset.
I like chapter 9, "The 12 Yeah-Buts"
I recommend this book for ALL people.

View all my reviews

No comments: