About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

 Death by China: Confronting the Dragon - A Global Call to ActionDeath by China: Confronting the Dragon - A Global Call to Action by Peter Navarro
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This ebook was free from Barnes and Noble when I downloaded it to my Nook library.
This book does a good job of stating threats and concerns I wish to make more people concerned about. The most important concern is Chinese Communist culture is a totalitarian, non-religious society very different from our culture, and we are naive if you trust them to behave as we wish them to behave. People have died or been injured by Chinese exports, and are unable to seek legal recourse. Chinese manufactures pollute, and are not held to the same standards as US or European manufacturers. Chinese control raw materials for which others must pay a premium. This book also includes materials about their military and their spying.
I recommend this book to all readers.


View all my reviews

No comments: