About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Europe's Financial Crisis: A Short Guide to How the Euro Fell Into Crisis and the Consequences for the WorldEurope's Financial Crisis: A Short Guide to How the Euro Fell Into Crisis and the Consequences for the World by John Authers
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was free when I downloaded it to my Nook library from Barnes and Noble.
This book is easy to read and understand, and it may over-simplify complicated relations as it explains one aspect and does not show all possible consequences. There is a summary at the end of each chapter.
It can be an introductory text to the way a problem was and why it persists.

View all my reviews

No comments: