About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, March 23, 2015

The Southern Appalachians (Time-Life American Wilderness Series)The Southern Appalachians by Jerome Doolittle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This has been in my home library since we had a subscription to the Time-Life American Wilderness Series. I enjoyed the photos many times when I knew we would be driving through the area. This is the first time I consistently read all five chapters, and I enjoyed the text as much as I enjoyed the pictures for Doolittle evoked memories of hikes I previously made and spurred my imagination to want some new hikes.
I recommend this to all readers who enjoy armchair-travels and natural history.

View all my reviews

No comments: