About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Dare to Die (Death on Demand, #19)Dare to Die by Carolyn Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded this free ebook to my Nook library in 2012.
The author uses the first 16 pages to introduce 11 characters. I guess that is necessary to bring this first-time reader to number 19 in this series.
I can recommend this book to most readers who enjoy cozy mysteries; I can't recommend it to readers who think amateur sleuths should let the 'real detectives' in this fictional world solve the case before the stumblings of the amateur provokes any unintended consequences that lead to injury or death used for plot points.  


View all my reviews

No comments: