About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Great Divide (Time-Life American Wilderness Series)The Great Divide by Bryce S. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My family has had some great vacations over the years along The Great Divide: Glacier National Park; Yellowstone; The Grand Tetons; and, down into Colorado.  I recommend Bryce S. Walker's suggestion, "The best way to explore Glacier...is to carry a pack on your back and go for the high country."  I appreciate Walker's description of the hike to Iceberg Lake.  The aerial photo of Sperry Glacier takes my breath away.
I recommend this book for all readers.


View all my reviews

No comments: