About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

 Gray MountainGray Mountain by John Grisham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I borrowed the copy from my parents as I know they always buy Grisham's books.
Grisham uses this story to tell his readers about the issues of mountaintop removal, poverty in Appalachia, and how free legal aid can help.  His pacing kept me reading to the end of the book.
I recommend it only to fans of Grisham's novels.


View all my reviews

No comments: