About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

 The Faith of Ashish: Blessings in India Book #1The Faith of Ashish: Blessings in India Book #1 by Kay Marshall Strom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was free when I downloaded it to my Nook library in 2012.  This is Christian fiction even though it is written about the Hindus and the caste system as it was 110 years ago.  It is also about the lives of people who unwittingly or desparetely sell themselves and their families into slavery.
Sometimes the pace of the story bogs down; but I can still recommend this for all readers.


View all my reviews

No comments: