About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lonely Planet Discover FranceLonely Planet Discover France by Lonely Planet Publications

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I have used a lot of Lonely Planet Guidebooks but I won't be using this one.

Neither Le Havre nor Cherbourg are listed in the index. Those are the two ports I'll be visiting this year. The book gives some recommendations for the Brittany & Normandy areas so the information about the D-Day Beaches and Mont Saint-Michel was useful for my planning.



View all my reviews

No comments: